[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Yup, he did it to rub it in, due to the antics by the oilers late.

Did it because mccrybaby made a comment about how the top line was out on a PP after the first game

he was trolling McDavid

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Certainly wasn't a textbook game by Tocchet's standards, I love how the team came back after being badly outplayed at first. 

Honestly, though I was like... wtf?? to start, I was still confident we would win. Oilers are a mess, and our team is bloody rolling. Cassie, sorry, but if you didn't realize the talent this team has and the tweaks current management have made for the better, I just don't know what to tell ya. Sure, I was overly optimistic over the last two years, and there was something seriously wrong with our own team, but once we got proper management and coaching in, their true ability finally shines.

Still wouldn't mind an extra quality body on d...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

WTB refs that aren't actual dumpsters. Oilers getting away with so much garbage this game, though that's nothing new with the refs. Letting so much go. McDavid not called for Crosschecking Miller in the face, ya, gj there refs. Someone else crosschecking our player in the head earlier in the game not getting called either. So much interference not getting called, as well as roughing and other penalties that should have been called. Oilers not getting called for either tripping or interfering with Demko before scoring their 2nd goal. Eckholm not called for diving when drawing that penalty on Hoglander. Reffing in this league is terrible, but almost always worse in favuor of our opposition.

Edited by Psycho_Path
  • Cheers 2