[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

39 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I love Tocchet…rubbing in the salt with the #1 pp unit late XD

Also, Hughes is the second leading scorer in the league only behind Petey

If you're not going to fight them, the only response to chippy end of game penalties is that you trot out PP1 and make them pay on the scoresheet. Just like the first game of the season, when a frustrated Coilers team tried to goon it up at the end and Tocchet sent out PP1 and McWhiner got his feefees hurt.

Edited by Canuckleheads Fan
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Brock Boeser with 10 goals already, playing on a line that is regularly tasked with playing against the opposing team's top line. I dunno guys. I am pretty sure he's pretty good. Sure am glad we have him.

As many goals as McDavid points, not bad.

6 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Fingers crossed that Huggy Bear stays healthy, the Canucks keep playing "Sweet Georgia Brown" the rest of the season and Hughes records his 134th point April 16th vs Calgary, a game I will attend in person and perhaps will try to GDT live in the stands. 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Huggy Bear 2

2 minutes ago, Wing said:

Somehow, the thought of Oils possibly winning the lottery seems real. Dang it I don't want another one of our local kid going to Edmonton. 

its early and the only reason Oils look so bad is we beat thier ass 3 times already.

but thats only because we are better.

I think the first two games really hit the oils hard and they never recovered, if they have a first period like tonight against any other team they win.

22 minutes ago, Psycho_Path said:

WTB refs that aren't actual dumpsters. Oilers getting away with so much garbage this game, though that's nothing new with the refs. Letting so much go. McDavid not called for Crosschecking Miller in the face, ya, gj there refs. Someone else crosschecking our player in the head earlier in the game not getting called either. So much interference not getting called, as well as roughing and other penalties that should have been called. Oilers not getting called for either tripping or interfering with Demko before scoring their 2nd goal. Eckholm not called for diving when drawing that penalty on Hoglander. Reffing in this league is terrible, but almost always worse in favuor of our opposition.

they are trying to gift the Coilers to sell McJesus to the media. Karma's a bitch Bettman...

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Fingers crossed that Huggy Bear stays healthy, the Canucks keep playing "Sweet Georgia Brown" the rest of the season and Hughes records his 134th point April 16th vs Calgary, a game I will attend in person and perhaps will try to GDT live in the stands. 

He’s so humble too.  Love love love the man.

• Cheers 1