[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

3 minutes ago, canucklehead53 said:

Woodcraft said he was asking a question related to something with Holloway…what did I miss?

Basically a Canuck player did the same type of cross check that McD did but didn’t get a penalty like McD.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canucks curse said:

Tbh honest will be surprised if one of mcdavid or draisatl doesn’t ask to be moved if this continues 

EDM is just a freakin joke 

I hope they don't trade either one cuz I think they'd actually improve as a team if they did.

• Huggy Bear 1

29 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Imagine paying over 9 million dollars for a moron who can't defend. If I were Edmonton I’d ask if we could pay and play Sarah Nurse instead of Darnell. 

That clown is pathetic. Whoever the idiot was who signed him to that should seriously get their head examined. 

• Cheers 2

Boeser quietly 2nd in league scoring to Matthews who's had 3 hat-tricks, and only by a couple of goals. Keep expecting him to slow down at some point but how can he with easy tap ins like that. The first goal was huge, who would have thought he'd be able to out battle Ekholm for a rebound?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1