[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think I’m missing something here, explain so I can laugh.

You referenced a school teacher running a country. 
Canada’s prime minister is a washed up school teacher and frisbee coach. That’s his credentials. 

You’re right, school teachers are not qualified to run a country.

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Cheers 2

Happy with the result tonight - Demko was all-world in the first to keep us in before the offense picked it up.

Thought the team then played a more spirited third period giving the Oilers less space and time - as they closed it up.  Oilers then started to get
a bit frustrated after each play stoppage. QH was once again at his best.

Overall an excellent home stand - actually think it is exactly the right time for the team to head out for this road trip - it will allow the players and coaches to "deflate a bit" from the constant media attention this past week and refocus on a few things as they prepare for the Sens on Thursday. 

I am very happy this team is moving in the right direction and hopefully can continue to improve even further as we head into a busier month.

Go Canucks

• Vintage 2

Just now, Diamonds said:

You can and should respect her as a player, that doesn't mean that she should be a commentator. Gretzky was a horrible coach, but that doesn't take away from his contributions on ice. It just means that Gretzky won't be coaching anymore.

Not just saying this towards you - but what’s wrong with her commentating? 

I though just about everything she said was spot on.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Oilers losing is one thing.

But they are pouty, dirty, cheap, pathetic losers. That's another all together.

I love watching them melt down. Especially Nurse.

Nurse is a nasty cheap shotter and the reffs don't care. He's constantly dishing headshots and cross checks. Where's player safety when it comes to propping up the Coilers. It's so disgusting. Nucks need a few guys that can crush him when he starts.

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

And then McDavid pulls a Patrick Roy on the bench and demands a trade. He'll be a King or Leaf 

The good news is this isn't even close to rock bottom for the Oilers. First will be a coaching change. Then missing the playoffs. Then McJesus requesting a trade to anywhere including Columbus.

In the end they are a poorly constructed, top heavy roster with no goalie.

• Cheers 1