[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

3 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

And Stawns. 😆

I've never had anything against Bowser other than poor, uninspired play, which he was guilty of.  I have never had anything against him personally and always wished the best for him, as I do for all Canuck players

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

You referenced a school teacher running a country. 
Canada’s prime minister is a washed up school teacher and frisbee coast. That’s his credentials. 

You’re right, school teachers are not qualified to run a country.

Didn’t know that, knew he was a ski instructor in Whistler I believe, a good friend worked with him, from what I hear I’m surprised more women weren’t paid off by his father.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Not just saying this towards you - but what’s wrong with her commentating? 

I though just about everything she said was spot on.

I've always found her to be incredibly biased. Also, in terms of tonight's game and commentary, I see it very differently than her. Your stars and coach having meltdowns is not that same as showing passion. You even heard Ekholm in his post game interview call them out as being harmful.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Didn’t know that, knew he was a ski instructor in Whistler I believe, a good friend worked with him, from what I hear I’m surprised more women weren’t paid off by his father.

He was a drama teacher at West Point Grey.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I've never had anything against Bowser other than poor, uninspired play, which he was guilty of.  I have never had anything against him personally and always wished the best for him, as I do for all Canuck players

I always wish the best for all of our players and everyone. 

But the fact that he had injuries and dealing with his father's health and passing, can easily take a toll on anyone. 

You and Eddie Vedder were always so quick to want to get rid of the guy. 

I have more patience. 

And that's why I find it funny, because maybe, we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. 

Just now, Barn Burner said:

I always wish the best for all of our players and everyone. 

But the fact that he had injuries and dealing with his father's health and passing, can easily take a toll on anyone. 

You and Eddie Vedder were always so quick to want to get rid of the guy. 

I have more patience. 

And that's why I find it funny, because maybe, we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. 

I still wish they'd have moved him, Miller too.

• Confused 1

As of today, here are the records of the Canucks and Oilers

Canucks: 9-2-1

Oilers: 2-8-1

If someone asked me a month ago and only give me these records with the teams covered up, and tell me one of these are the Canucks and the other is the Oilers. I would've feel dreaded and be like "Oh no, not again..."

As of now, we are playing what the analyst expects the Oilers playing like while the Oilers are playing like what they expected us to be before the start of the season.