[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

2 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

I've always found her to be incredibly biased. Also, in terms of tonight's game and commentary, I see it very differently than her. Your stars and coach having meltdowns is not that same as showing passion. You even heard Ekholm in his post game interview call them out as being harmful.

2 minutes ago, ManbeastMARK said:

She rambles, doesn't have (imo) good opinions, is an Alberta team homer, and has completely flat and uninteresting personality. I think TNT does it right with their panels both in the NHL and NBA.

Agree to disagree I guess.  

At times I didn’t love Miller‘s body language last year and it obviously didn’t matter. Especially for a team with high expectations I don’t mind them being frustrated - as opposed to the Sharks who just rolled over and took it.

She also happily owned up to not believing in the Canucks this year - and actually tries to break things down rather than just throwing out platitudes. She’s not the best or anything but I didn’t mind her tonight.  Again, agree to disagree I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

He was a drama teacher at West Point Grey.

Completely off topic (i.e., the Canucks), but Trudeau has done a lot of good things for Canada. I won't vote for him again (for reasons I won't go into here) but he isn't a broken clock. For example, he created the Infrastructure Bank of Canada and seeded it with about $34B. This is huge for Canada, forward thinking, something he will not get credit for and has helped a project I am working on with First Nations immensely. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuckle said:

Ha.

Hah.

Hhahaahhahhahhahahahhahahhahahaahhahahahahaha

No

For a great return and a ton of cap space, yes

Just now, Barn Burner said:

I think you're the one who has issues. 

Miller and Boeser are playing outstanding. 

For your own sake, seek help. 

Who said they weren't?  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1