[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

5 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

All right boys…. 

image.jpeg.f74928cfb7da41b95cb07c8f01865cd8.jpeg

(Get it?)

I see what you did there ... The Who ... Who's Next album 1971 ... I never get tired of this album!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

That's a really good question, and a really good problem to have. 

You've got to play him. So maybe it's a rotating type of scenario to see who fits in best. 

I was really impressed with his play in the pre-season. 

He's going to add even more strength to our team.

He is a better defensive center than suter and lafferty is a better winger than center. So that should really strengthen the ‘support’ lines. 

you are right probably going to have a rotation and sees who fits better certain opponents too

• Cheers 1

Just now, Mordekai said:

He is a better defensive center than suter and lafferty is a better winger than center. So that should really strengthen the ‘support’ lines. 

you are right probably going to have a rotation and sees who fits better certain opponents too

It's probably how they go about it, but I want Blueger in the lineup. 

He's a really smart player and is going to be a great addition. 

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Mordekai said:

Who sits when bleuger is back?

For me PDG has been quiet this winning stretch while you constantly notice Hoglander, Garly, Joshua, Laff, Suter and to some extent beauv

PDG isn't going anywhere, that line has been nothing short of amazing. I can't tell if your being serious or not.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

This is purely fiction and is only an ai article i had made, but how long do you think it will be until we see articles like this popping up for real?

Superstar Connor McDavid Requests Trade from the Edmonton Oilers Date:

[Current Date] In a stunning turn of events, hockey fans around the world were left in disbelief as reports circulated that Connor McDavid, the highly acclaimed forward of the Edmonton Oilers, has requested a trade from the team.

Speculation and rumors have been swirling, leaving fans and analysts wondering about the potential reasons behind this unexpected request. McDavid, widely regarded as one of the most talented players in the National Hockey League (NHL), has been a cornerstone of the Edmonton Oilers since being selected as the first overall pick in the 2015 NHL Draft. His exceptional skill, speed, and leadership have made him a fan favorite and a key driving force for the team. However, recent struggles have plagued the Oilers, and McDavid's desire to explore other opportunities has come as a shock to both management and fans alike.

Sources close to the situation suggest that the request stems from a deep-rooted frustration with the team's inability to consistently contend for the Stanley Cup. Despite McDavid's exceptional performances, the Oilers have not been able to assemble a strong supporting cast around him, leaving many to question the team's commitment to building a competitive roster. Criticism has been directed towards the management, coaching staff, and the lack of depth on the team's roster, which has undoubtedly influenced McDavid's decision to seek a fresh start elsewhere.

While the Edmonton Oilers organization has yet to comment on the matter, it is expected that they will work tirelessly to address McDavid's concerns and attempt to persuade him to remain with the team. Losing a player of McDavid's caliber would undoubtedly be a significant blow to the organization and its loyal fan base. The news of McDavid's trade request has sent shockwaves through the hockey community, with teams and fans alike speculating about potential trade destinations for the superstar forward. The implications of such a move would not only impact the Oilers but would also have far-reaching consequences for the league as a whole.

Only time will tell whether the Edmonton Oilers can convince their star player to stay or if they will be forced to entertain offers from other teams. One thing is certain: the hockey world will be eagerly watching, waiting to see how this saga unfolds and what it means for the future of both Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers.

• Cheers 1