[PGT] Coilers at Canucks

Johnny

5 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

yes I get it. The mascare made her look like a whore. Thanks for explaining ...

Are you getting it in the feels?

I didn't think then nor do I know think that's what she looks like

Maybe try not taking things so seriously and whining so much.  

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

EA343CD7-D6FB-4B04-804A-301288DA2E23.thumb.jpeg.185945d7be43169d703b069341eaee4d.jpeg

those arent contract years fellas. Myers is nowhere close to as bad as you make him out to be.

Cool story - not about if he is bad or not (I expected him to have a good year and think he is a solid D at the right price), it's about whether there is a better way to allocate $6M across the team. If he was at $3.5M, one could put up with his inconsistent play at times.

$6M in cap is too much for Myers, except in his contract year. I would be fine if the team can sign him to a more reasonable extension or trade him in an effort to eventually acquire a RHD that better performs at the $6M level.

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

Agreed. I find the swearing pretty uncouth. I try not to do it in my daily life and you can really notice it when people do it without even realizing. It sounds ugly and self-deprecating. On a forum it's pretty sad considering you have the opportunity to choose your words more carefully.

Yeah true. The personal attacks on posters seems to have regressed which is good but some really disrespectful words concerning public figures. I do miss that type of atmosphere were your words have to be appropriate for all ages and walks of life.

Yup

Just waiting for the inevitable boobies GIF that someone will post in a PGT that will shut down the forum for all the youngins lol

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

@RookieFan Your Oilers are Dog Shit, actually nevermind that is an insult to dog shit that can actually be useful for fertilizer. your Oilers are literal cancer. 

Woah, put down the angry sandwich sir. Is @RookieFan an Oilers fan? I always thought this was Roberts' new name because Roberts has a shiny avatar lol

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Agree on all counts.  Feels like the lowest common denominator of behaviour is the norm here, whereas it was more moderated at the old place.

Calling a woman who has dedicated her life to promoting jockey in Canada as whoreish just reeks of insecurity and misogyny, imo.  Using feminine terms like "princess" as a slur on players as well.  

holy crap. Do we finally agree on something??? LOL

13 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Agreed. I find the swearing pretty uncouth. I try not to do it in my daily life and you can really notice it when people do it without even realizing. It sounds ugly and self-deprecating. On a forum it's pretty sad considering you have the opportunity to choose your words more carefully.

Yeah true. The personal attacks on posters seems to have regressed which is good but some really disrespectful words concerning public figures. I do miss that type of atmosphere were your words have to be appropriate for all ages and walks of life.

might wanna thicken up that skin a touch. 

edit: I don't think there's a place for misogyny or prejudice of any other type, mind you, but insulting public figures? who cares?

the nice thing about when people shoot their mouths off like idiots though is they're the only ones who end up looking bad. 

Edited by tas
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

She would have been a better pick than Nail.....

It's almost comical how many top draft picks they were gifted.  It's an embarassment

A lot of my diehard oiler fans agree. They went into the season excited and happy but also knew they were gifted draftpicks and were an embarassemnt.  I think that why we actually see more pressure on them now.  If things dont work out with McDrai, they would literally be the laughing stock of the NHL once again...

I mean it's already happening.