[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

And none of it has to do with fuckin effort. 

Ok 

lol.hilarious.

So just not skating fast enough or getting to the right place or getting back to cover the man Or getting pressure turnovers and shots.

just bad luck I guess. 

Look forward to hearing Tocs post game interview im sure he’s super pleased with the “effort” 

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

How so, look up stats of people attending the gym regularly tell me what you find. You'll see it's 10% how is it trolling pointing out facts and observations.

Globally, there are an estimated 184.59 million gym memberships (Statista, 2019). The global health and fitness market is expected to grow 7.7% annually between 2020 and 2024, with 2024 seeing a projected $96.6 billion in revenue 

But sure, ok.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Camp life isn’t easy. 

It’s harder if you got a family and kids. I am single though so good opportunity for me to bank my money and improve on myself so that when I do start a family I can give my wife and kids the best life possible. 

Shits expensive now so I just gotta save and continue to improve upon myself. 

Maybe down the line the housing bubble pops or deflates and I can buy. I love living in the lower mainland so hopefully things can line up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Agian if it was so worth it and works so well everyone would do it,

the point is if a tiny % of society is doing shows its not working as intended it's not worth the effort it's not something most want to do to me that's a realization don't best your head against the wall doing things society already dismissed. 

There is literally no logic in your thought process at all. Exercising actually does keep a person healthy. Your assertion that it doesn’t work might just be your own innate sloth speaking though. 

You do realize that some people don’t need to see another person doing something to make a choice to do it themselves, right? I mean your comments lead me to believe you have no clue on the subject, but I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Agian if it was so worth it and works so well everyone would do it, the point is if a tiny % of society is doing shows its not working as intended it's not worth the effort it's not something most want to do to me that's a realization don't best your head against the wall doing things society already dismissed. 

Weirdo Youre Weird GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Blunt, good health is an amazing asset. Took me a while to fully understand that, but I'm there now. Vital to living a good life. 

Happy to hear it, Fig. Same here. I’ve never felt better. Shame that it doesn’t really work because everyone isn’t doing it…..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

How so, look up stats of people attending the gym regularly tell me what you find. You'll see it's 10% how is it trolling pointing out facts and observations.

And the number of people who wish they went more? Probably somewhere around 95% (including most of the 10% who you say already go regularly, though I don't think that many do)

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

184 mill from 8 billion.. that's a tiny % agian proved my point. If something was truly worth it and was truly beneficial everyone and their mom would do it.

Yes, all those babies in the world are slackers!

And those people in poor countries...what's their problem anyway? Pffft don't have clean water but that's NO excuse for not going to the gym. In a neighbouring country. Regularly.

Probably time to hit the ignore button, but I'm just really quite amused by the fact that someone would actually cut someone down for going to the gym. You're right, way better to sit on our ass and judge others instead.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Paul said:

And the number of people who wish they went more? Probably somewhere around 95% (including most of the 10% who you say already go regularly, though I don't think that many do)

Of course I wish I could go regularly but I choose not to esp when a game is on what sane person would go to the gym over watching a Canucks game live that's all I was saying.