[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Well, since the press has made it a hot topic out of nowhere, why not hear some from one of the principals! Bet there won't be anything from the other side!

Is that, what they call throwing Benning under a bus?

Nothing could be further from the truth... An honest opinion about viewing things differently... Very very diplomatic from Linden.

Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

Demko has been hammered so far so it'd be wise to give him a bit of a break. Ottawa can't be taken for granted though, I do worry we're due for a few losses here and there but hopefully we can get 2/3 wins on this trip at the very least. We're going up against some very bad defences and we have the hottest offence in the league right now and a PP that's clicking. Get Demmer in against Toronto but maybe I'd play him against Ottawa too to get him ready and not go in completely cold.

In any case, we'll play solidly in front of our goalie. Expect the offence to keep clicking but I worry they'll dry up at some point, but surely not on this road trip against leaky teams.

4-1 Canucks

12 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Well, when we're winning, the media look like fools because it proves their negativity wrong. They then need to manufacture negativity and controversy to stir the pot. That Suter article last week was evidence, which backfired. 

When the team loses, it proves their negativity right. When the team wins, they don't know what to do. 

For sure.  And it sells.  Look at me on here talking about it. Ah well.  Glad we have a game tonight to get back to the team.

• Cheers 1