[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Come out ready.

Sens played last night.  Nux should be fresher and be faster in the third.  

They're falling back into some old bad habits around starts.  They need to come out ready to play and control the pace of play from there 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Turns out I'm pretty rusty and this took me far too long. I could adjust some of the colours and make it look a bit less uncanny (more canny?) and I rushed the logos. meh

I give it a D-

musketeers.jpg

murkey buckets.... I think you did a real bang up great job on this. THANKS !!

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Turns out I'm pretty rusty and this took me far too long. I could adjust some of the colours and make it look a bit less uncanny (more canny?) and I rushed the logos. meh

I give it a D-

musketeers.jpg

It’s good!

Edited by Barnstorm

15 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I saw this earlier, and wondered about the "Ray will also be calling the Sunday game" part.

Was it just sloppy reporting, or is Ray actually going to call Sunday's game and not just provide his colour commentary as is planned for tonight's game?

I definitely do not want to hear The Little Ball of Hate smackin' my ears with his version of the play by play, but I am looking forward to his analyses.

And finally Ray Ferraro will be forced to say something positive about the Vancouver Canucks.  GCG!

50 minutes ago, stawns said:

They're falling back into some old bad habits around starts.  They need to come out ready to play and control the pace of play from there 

yeah, every summary I've read said Edmonton came out guns blazing last game but that's not quite true. it took a shift or two, and they only built confidence when they saw how terrible the canucks were playing. the oilers came out tentative and the canucks had opportunity to dictate the pace from the start but squandered it. 

all's well that ends well, but they need to get on top of that before it becomes a trend.