[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

9 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I think Hoglander should play with Pettersson next season if he keeps it up.

He is ready to take his game to the next level.

Better take Kuzzy off Petey's line as well then.  He plays so much better when paired with Mikheyev 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

55 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I love 4 pm starts.

Happy hour and Canucks.

What more could any man ask for? ( okay no need to answer that)

Happy hour and a happy ending 

to the Canucks game, of course. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I really like Hoggy in a 3rd or 4th line. This feels like the first year where he's really finding his game. His rookie year was him coming over in mid season form from the SHL while everyone was rusty and unmotivated here. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Silent Man said:

Love it! Really look forward to hear Ray's comments. The guy who scored 400+ goals in NHL knows a thing or two about the game.

And his wife is Nux AGM.  So there may be some more insight on what they want from the new guys they brought in (Suter, Friedman, Bleuger, Hronek, Sammy etc).

25 minutes ago, J-23 said:

imo this season and maybe next will be all about fine tuning Hoagie’s all around game.  Once he shows he can be a reliable 2 way player, he could be that Boeser/Kuzy replacement.  

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, A_G said:

imo this season and maybe next will be all about fine tuning Hoagie’s all around game.  Once he shows he can be a reliable 2 way player, he could be that Boeser/Kuzy replacement.  

I agree.

If Boeser continues to play this all around game while also putting up 30 goal seasons and being good defensively, it might be Kuzmenko being traded. He might also be the best player that can get us another elite RHD.

• ThereItIs 2

Excited to see how DeSmith performs tonight. I think he'll do well, but we don't want to have another slow start to the game. With DeSmith out of action for a while I'm not sure if we can rely on our goalie to bail us out in the first 10 min. I hope we come out strong and get on the board first. 

• Cheers 1

these eastern games are my bread and butter. game starts just as I'm getting home from work (5pm mountain time), shower, get dinner ready, and then start the game from the beginning on half hour or so delay so I can skip past the commercial breaks, then in bed by 8:30. 

truly a great day.