[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

52 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I spent most of yesterday thinking the game was yesterday and now I won't even be able to watch tonight's game. Son of a .....

Replay it will have to be.

Go Canucks! Win da turd without me

Sorry dude, that may have been my fault: I requested an early GDT cuz the PGT was such a rag.

Mis-typed in my request and said the game 'today' when I should have said 'tomorrow'.

Then @John.Tallhouse abided my request and posted the GDT a day early.

If it is any consolation, every game is a PVR game for me, and I do not get to physically go to the games at all.

I prefer it now anyway, back up anything I want, blast through Rotten Ronny & The Sycophants, the commercials, the anthems, etc.

Just the facts man, the Canuck facts, lol.

image.png.652d1e3148e619e11fe70649791b587a.png

Cheers (I hope)  And, it's not Friday, it's Thursday🤪

Ladies and Gentlemen, and those yet to make up their minds, we are 45 minutes away from what I think will be a SPECTACLE ON ICE as the Vancouver Canucks visit the Ottawa Senators: one of my favourite matchups every year. 

Even with Ottawa at the bottom of their division, they have won 5 games and have 44 goals for since the season started.

Vancouver with 9 wins and 54 goals for in the season are on away ice.. 

nail biter?

Nah

CANUCKS 7-4

8 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Natalie Miller is super awesome. She's at the games with their kids..full Canucks gear. She's really bought into the team/city like JT has and that's awesome (FTR I like her every bit as much as I do him). I think JT leading the way with statements about wanting to be here, with this team, really go a long way. And his entire family buying in here as they have really makes a statement.

It's sad if those dynamics you speak of get in the way of things. Mean girls catty crap. So immature. 

Thing is though, this team doesn't likely "hang out" a lot aside from road trips, etc. But it is about showing maturity and we have some good family types who focus there (home) when they're away from the game. Solid. Not on SM a whole lot (which matters). Very low key out of the spotlight stuff.

One thing this organization has always done is behind the scenes stuff that includes wives/families and really helps connect them. Team building goes beyond just the team. 

Quinn coming from a good hockey family also really contributes to the "focus" that is where it should be...on the ice. Not this other crap.

Drama has no place in hockey...hate it.

Ian Cole's wife and kid is at every game too, the team gives her a special back-of-house pass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1