[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That feckless moron Eklund is saying that the Penguins and the Canucks are working on a multi player deal. What a hemorrhoid.

That being said, if Du(m)bas(s) wants to trade Garland and Beau for Graves, that's a good plan. 

That is mean to feckless morons lumping him in there with them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

I don't really buy this argument at all. If you like hockey and it's your job you can certainly stay up until 1:00 AM to watch a hockey game. What adult can't do that?

I'm only a fan and I do it all year long. I also enjoy NFL football, soccer, and rugby and I'm routinely staying up that late or getting up at 6 am to watch sports. What about @spook007 I think he's overseas and he still catches games ... I think.

I personally don't know the East as well as the West but that's simply because I'm a Canucks fan who focuses on them and the Western Conference. With PVR if you have a job that requires you to have thorough knowledge there really is no excuse like the games are too late to watch.

Does it really even matter if TSN or Sportsnet had more crap coverage of the Canucks then it does the Leafs? They would still be the same crap reporters just doing Canucks stuff instead.

It's true whether we think it's valid or not.  I also fail to understand people who are paid to know this stuff aren't just going to bed later and getting up later in the day.  I mean people work night shift which is way worse on your body.  Just get up at noon if you live out east....  That said it's been like this for several decades, they do it because it seems it's ok for them to do it so why not continue?

3 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Interesting to hear Miller was talking to Tocchet in the off-season about how good he thought the Boeser - Him - PDG line could be.

They’ve looked great as a matchup line so far. I like the way they’ve all gelled. Boeser is playing more a physical, strong game.

I loved seeing PDG shove McDavid, grab Hyman, and then wrestle McDavid to the ground.

I’ve said it before but I think PDG compliments Miller so well, and Miller likes playing with him.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VforVasili said:

Got some great tickets to this one and will be there cheering on the boys!

I cheer for the Sens in all cases except when they play the Canucks. 

Show no mercy!

I will be there as well. Never chearing

The Sens .

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, CR7 said:

Nice eastern Canada trip, all 3 teams on the back half of back to back nights. Though we are on the back half when we play Montreal. Should be a successful trip the way the team is playing

Can anyone confirm if Myers missed the flight