[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Are you so deranged that you only think people work out in the summer?

No I just fundamentally don't think going to the gym is an activity enjoyed by society as a whole, again look at statistics 10% of society does an activity it shows you that it's maybe YOU who's in the wrong.

I don't know anyone who would go to the gym over while there is a live game on TV blows my mind.

Edited by RookieFan
  • Haha 3

Just now, RookieFan said:

No I just fundamentally don't think going to the gym is an activity enjoyed by society as a whole, again look at statistics 10% of society does an activity it shows you that it's maybe YOU who's in the wrong.

I don't know anyone who would go to the gym over watching a Canucks game on TV blows my mind.

Yeah that health thing. It’s really overrated. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, KILLER said:

I figured it out..Myers had a brain transplant. Has to be. He's doing smart and decisive decisions. 

He's being coached for the first time in forever, and Foote and Gonchar have built him up. He's accepted a third pairing role and is keeping his game simple. It also helps that the team is playing better defensively, so he has more puck support than he's had in the past. If he keeps playing as well as he has lately, he's not going anywhere at the deadline.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I work in a camp I work 10+ hours a day, everyday for 14 days straight. I get off at 5:15pm usually. I don’t have much time to do things since I get up at 5:00am so I get things done right after work. I usually record the game in my room to watch and skim through. I can’t workout later because you’re wired/kept awake after you workout for a couple hours and I need to sleep early. 

I like to be healthy, fit and look good. Helps me mentally too. I need no other reasons lol. 

Camp life isn’t easy. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yeah that health thing. It’s really overrated. 

Agian if it was so worth it and works so well everyone would do it, the point is if a tiny % of society is doing shows its not working as intended it's not worth the effort it's not something most want to do to me that's a realization don't best your head against the wall doing things society already dismissed.