[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Shots tire and stress goalies. 

Tired stressed goalies don’t stop shots.

Absence of shots can lull a goalie into sloppiness, though, so when an unexpected shot does come he can be unprepared.  Works both ways

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I work in a camp I work 10+ hours a day, everyday for 14 days straight. I get off at 5:15pm usually. I don’t have much time to do things since I get up at 5:00am so I get things done right after work. I usually record the game in my room to watch and skim through. I can’t workout later because you’re wired/kept awake after you workout for a couple hours and I need to sleep early. 

I like to be healthy, fit and look good. Helps me mentally too. I need no other reasons lol. 

What is a camp exactly what job is a camp just curious.

11 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Um is this a joke? Who goes to the gym outside of summer..also who goes to the gym during the game that's sad lol no dedication to the sport.

I read somewhere only 10% of people ever go to the gym regularly there is a reason for that, it's not worth the hassle.

The gym makes you sweaty. Gross /s

IMG_4567.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Agian if it was so worth it and works so well everyone would do it, the point is if a tiny % of society is doing shows its not working as intended it's not worth the effort it's not something most want to do to me that's a realization don't best your head against the wall doing things society already dismissed. 

This is next level trolling.

Globally, there are an estimated 184.59 million gym memberships (Statista, 2019). The global health and fitness market is expected to grow 7.7% annually between 2020 and 2024, with 2024 seeing a projected $96.6 billion in revenue (2021).

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

The best 2 brother combo was the Gretzkys.

Courtnalls and Bures weren't too shabby - or any 2 of the 3 Statsnys (or any 2 of the 15 Sutters)

99 on his own was almost worth any 2 other pairs of brothers