[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

It’s harder if you got a family and kids. I am single though so good opportunity for me to bank my money and improve on myself so that when I do start a family I can give my wife and kids the best life possible. 

Shits expensive now so I just gotta save and continue to improve upon myself. 

Maybe down the line the housing bubble pops or deflates and I can buy. I love living in the lower mainland so hopefully things can line up. 

Glad to hear you’ve got your head on straight. You’ll get where you want to be with your outlook. You mining?

13 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

No I just fundamentally don't think going to the gym is an activity enjoyed by society as a whole, again look at statistics 10% of society does an activity it shows you that it's maybe YOU who's in the wrong.

I don't know anyone who would go to the gym over while there is a live game on TV blows my mind.

Fun fact. Many gyms have TV sets . The game is always on at my gym. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Of course I wish I could go regularly but I choose not to esp when a game is on what sane person would go to the gym over watching a Canucks game live that's all I was saying.

Gyms actually have TV's and the game is on (at least mine does).

And we also have these amazing things called...PVR's. I don't think you watch the game...speaking of which (why am I wasting my time on this?)

• Like 1