[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

4 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

What is a camp exactly what job is a camp just curious.

Camps are usually places that house construction workers in remote areas. They can be very small scale or really high end little communities like the one I am in. They accommodate you as you work on whatever project you’re on. 

I am helping build the LNG plant in Kitimat BC. But there are camp jobs for all sorts of things. Like dams like Site C or nuclear/chemical plants in remote areas. 

I am an ironworker by trade. Ironworkers can be welders, structural workers or rodbusters(rebar). Ironworkers can help build bridges, high rises and all sorts of steel structures. I am probably gonna go into welding personally since that’s my interest. I am a first year apprentice. 

There are carpenters, millwrights, pipe fitters, teamsters, boilermakers, operators and a bunch other trades on my site. My camp can house thousands of people and people from all over Canada. 

I have been fortunate enough to work with Newfies who are one of the most hearty and welcoming peoples I have met. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

And get all their meals through door dash or skip the dishes.

You know what's funny I do get every single meal through Doordash or Skip. I don't cook I am 39 years old but I haven't cooked a single meal in my life but so what that's not a flex, I know I can afford it but it's not a flex to be able to have all meals delivered as much as people would think it is.

15 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Tocchet just finished yelling at us. We will be better in the 3rd that's a Hughes guarantee. 

take your roleplay fantasies into the bedroom imo

this is a GDT

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1