[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

6 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

OTT playing TML tonight. So it'll be a back to back for them tomorrow vs Canucks. 

TML playing vs CGY Friday and they'll be on a back to back against Canucks on Saturday 

MTL and VAN both play Saturday night and will play against each other on Sunday. Both teams will be playing back to back..

So we have a pretty good schedule.  All 3 opposing teams will be on back to back nights. 

Great for us fans though.. hockey is like my Timmies addiction..  the more the better! Back to back or not  🙂

Past that, we need to play lights out and pad any fall that we might get, from injuries, without adequate depth if it happens and we play some top 10 teams and lose some ground, so pedal to the metal to get that much further ahead.

You know your a canucks fan when you expect the worst to happen because it always has, will this time be different? Fack I hope so!! 

I suspect a better start than against the coilers, I think that was a huge wake up call to realize that we have to start a game and do the reverse, making them chase us instead or we'll dig out own hole to get out of which is totally avoidable. 

Still some work to go but at least we're trending up. 

I can't help but wonder what this team will look like in 2 years, with some depth behind it and Willander and D-petey on the roster. 

In the meantime, Hammer down boys! 

• Cheers 2

The Canucks are very likely watching this Leafs/Sens game together at their hotel in Ottawa or out at some swanky establishment. I think it will be clear to them that back to back game or not, they are going to have to bring an excellent effort against the Senators who will be feeling pretty good about thrashing the Leafs tonight.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Tonight's Sens-Leafs game helps the Canucks prepare for this game mentally, cannot take them lightly.  We should be in a treat tomorrow's game.

Yeah, no easy games, except maybe SJ. 

Need to be prepared.  Can't lay another egg like the start vs Oilers and expect Demko to bail them out every game.