[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

They seriously need to make all high sticking calls reviewable. I still recall Motter getting 2 for high sticking without his stick in his hands a few years ago. 

We’ve been screwed over by so many of those calls over the years.  It’s crazy how such a black and white rule is the one that has historically screwed us most.  This year we’ve had two go our way which has me amazed 

59 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It culminated with the funeral home owner finding a homeless guy sleeping in his classic Mustang, the rest was boring.

The first part sounded exciting. 😄

Ragged game against these kids and uncle G. 

Congrats. No nooky Thursdays !!! 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Healthy body, healthy mind. 

Look good, eat good, feel good. 

Working out can help yield results you see and feel and IMO it’s one of the greatest sense of accomplishment. The work you put in, that you did. Nobody can take that away from you. 

Even if it’s just eating right it can help you mentally. Always good to cheat every now and again though. 

It can help make for more positive days out of the week, month and year. 

Yep, you put in 100% of the work, you get 100% of the benefit. Everything should be so fair. 

Another thing I love? Whenever you get some good work in .... you feel GREAT the rest of the day. I like getting work done in the morning so that I have that feeling for the next 12 hours until I go to bed. A great rush, that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

We’ve been screwed over by so many of those calls over the years.  It’s crazy how such a black and white rule is the one that has historically screwed us most.  This year we’ve had two go our way which has me amazed 

I was thinking that too. Both were Garland too as he got out of a double minor for elbowing someone 

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

Just tuning in!

I see we are winning!

Went to grab dinner ~ first the grocery store for hot pizza, and they were not serving pizza. Then I went to the burrito place, and they were cash only! hmmm, cash only.. 🙂 Like who pays with cash?

Then I went to Trader Joe's. Got my Pad Thai and Panang Curry, and a treat. Oh yeah and yeah! They have all the holiday treats! Tons! My goodness, I am loving it! 

Haha. I am having taco pizza.

• Like 1