[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

So for the play offs...let's bring back that old nah nah hey hey goodbye tune, aye? 😉

I just want to pull out my car flags and dust them off … if I can find them, it’s been so long

and the white towels 😀

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Yep, you put in 100% of the work, you get 100% of the benefit. Everything should be so fair. 

Another thing I love? Whenever you get some good work in .... you feel GREAT the rest of the day. I like getting work done in the morning so that I have that feeling for the next 12 hours until I go to bed. A great rush, that. 

Helps with hormones too. If you lift weights/workout regularly it will help boost testosterone levels which will help you feel good among other great things. 

Speaking generally, always get blood work done my fellow men. Feeling down and out all the time could correlate with low levels of testosterone(especially as you get older) and doctors can help with that. Even if healthy routines cannot help boost your natural testosterone levels, you can get Testosterone replacement therapy(from the doctor) which could help change your life for the better. Testosterone tends to affect us hard. 

• Cheers 2