[PGT] Canucks @ Senators

John.Tallhouse

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Actually when I was living in Toronto. My buddy and I checked out a preseason game of Vancouver vs Toronto. We were in the nosebleeds. A girl the row in front right ahead of me wore a Canucks Jersey, with her boyfriend in a Leafs Jersey.  I had a Canucks T-Shirt. I think it was like 4-1 or something. When Vancouver scored the girl and I jumped up and cheered and gave each other high fives. The looks from her boyfriend was like ice. I think he was fuming by the end of the game. 😄

I have a funny leaf’s nucks game. It was Pavel’s jersey retirement night. My bro I law has 4 season tix. His business partner brought his brother in law, who is a leafs fan. Long story short. I annoyed him so much , he never returned for period 3. To this day. He will not accept tix to Leafs game if I’m sitting near him. Apparently when the leafs have come to town since then, and they do get together, my name comes up and other bro in law seems to lose hit shit still. Too funny. Met the guy once for 2 hours over 10 years ago and I’m still living rent free in his head. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1