[PGT] Canucks @ Senators

John.Tallhouse

I only got to watch the 1st and 3rd and it just seemed like the team was coasting playing about 80%.  No panic in their game and they just knew they could still win.  Where did all this swag come from!?!?

That is something I remember all the good teams doing to us for the last 10 years.  Would make it seem like the game was reasonable and the. Out of nowhere score a few good goals and win 5-2 or 6-3.

They are just so confident, our backup is perfect on the season, got a player leading the nhl in almost every position.  I feel like this is all some magnificent dream.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Beauskee said:

Like watching a live game of Nhl 23, lol. You could tell he had some nerves, but he's smart and doesn't ramble. I liked him. 

Well he has the biggest critic living in the same household so he’s probably worried about what consequences wait for him when he gets home if he is overly critical with our team. Cami needs to give him a call and tell him to let loose n

They finally updated it after early games all finished, Breadman and Pasta snuck in their but 3 players in the top 5 is pretty good.  JT is T-5.  Demko is 3r in GAA and Hronek is T-3 for D-men.  Connor Bedard had a big night to take the rookie lead.

image.png

Edited by Cali Canuck
typos
  • Cheers 1