[PGT] Canucks @ Senators

John.Tallhouse

52 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Playing this bad won’t fly against the Leafs, despite their defence.

I have a bad feeling about that game. HNIC against Toronto in their building with that homer broadcasting crew and horrible officiating. 

Watch them win and see the media fawn over them worse than feminists fawn over Taylor Swift. 

If Ottawa could Vancouver can to

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

19 minutes ago, Rekker said:

He wasn't bad actually. I prefer Tomlinson. Meh, with all the winning everything seems fine. My marriage is better, I been drinking less. Winning solves a lot of issues actually. Lol.

Haha no doubt, feeling the same way all round good vibes

• Cheers 1

Just now, Blue said:

The Canucks were not outplayed. Ottawa was not the better team. It was just a lot closer to that than it has been lately 

I think Ottawa did rather well. A lot of blocked shots, and didn't give the Canucks a lot of shots. If I was the coach I wouldn't be too  upset. Maybe the Goalie needs to be better at stopping shots. But still far better than Edmonton or San Jose.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The Canucks were not outplayed. Ottawa was not the better team. It was just a lot closer to that than it has been lately 

That's going to happen to every team, and it will happen to us again as well. Got 2 pts to start a high pressure, high profile roadtrip. Not overworking ourselves, no injuries, keeping the confidence up, sounds like a great road game to me!!

• Upvote 2