[PGT] Canucks @ Senators

John.Tallhouse

Hate blackouts... I had to watch the TSN version tonight and the Sens commentators talking about how the numbers dont add up for Van and they shouldnt be winning....

Then they announced in the third that Petterson was the top points guy for the team.... AND I WAS LIKE WHAT???? You cant do the math and know he sit the top point guy in the friggin NHL??????

Missed the 3rd, Had to take my neph to practice..Dunno why they don't replay it but oh well..So happy we won!!!

Watched the highlights and read some comments and people were saying the Sens outplayed and we got lucky..

Welp, You have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good!..So haterz can fuck off!

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Mando27 said:

Honestly this game was bizarre. Felt like the Canucks played half asleep and still managed to win, I will take it lol.

Was I the only one who thought that it looked like the ice was really bad? The puck was taking some pretty weird hops on both teams.

Canucks fired a lot more at the net, but I'm not sure if our aim was off tonight or Ottawa are puck blocking gods!

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

3-1 now

Bruce, there it.....oh wait....a year late on that...