[PGT] Canucks @ Senators

John.Tallhouse

42 minutes ago, DelPiLeo said:

Not a very good game, won by the individual’s quality. 

Take the 2 points and run.

Need a better game on Saturday.

Totally agree - probably a combination of Sens playing last night and the Canucks having a 4pm start time after going 6 games starting at 7pm (including the SJ road game)

With such a long season coupled with so many games in a short span, one can expect not all the games will be that great or go our way.

Not sure how Tkachuk missed that empty net - November is tough month for teams though as the number of games usually ramps up and the energy / optimism from the start of the season wavers a bit along with the return of our cold, grey environment.  

I expect the Canucks to be a bit more energized for Saturday's prime time broadcast and pretty sure the Leafs will also be fired up too. Right now, get the points as you can early in the season - will form a good base for rest of the year as the games get tougher + more competitive certainly after the all star break.  There is a lot of hockey left to go!

Go Canucks

We were at the game, more canucks jerseys than you could imagine. 

Shots were basically 2 to 1 for the Senatsnores. Nothing of quality.The Snores were not as dominate as led to believe.

I did however yell at giraffe to get off.Damn he is slow. Can't keep up forwards or backwards.

Other than that, it was a great experience. I hope you all enjoyed it

• Sad 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Fabulous season so far but not really looking forward to Celebrini playing with McDavid and Draisaitl 

lol uh no…. McDavid will be there maybe Celebrini but Draisaitl will be traded for a real goaltender, a real top 2 defender, a top 6 forward and a 1st round draft pick. The 2 man band is over. 

Go Canucks 

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Hate blackouts... I had to watch the TSN version tonight and the Sens commentators talking about how the numbers dont add up for Van and they shouldnt be winning....

Then they announced in the third that Petterson was the top points guy for the team.... AND I WAS LIKE WHAT???? You cant do the math and know he sit the top point guy in the friggin NHL??????

TSN = (T)oronto  (S)ports  ( N)etwork

47 minutes ago, BabychStache said:

What is PDO and why is everyone talking about it?

Another note on PDO:  Generally, it's assumed a teams PDO should be about 100, anything above 100 is lucky, anything below 100 unlucky.  So if a teams PDO is above that and they're on a winning streak, the law of averages will return and they'll lose some as things revert to the mean.

It's a curious stat, but it's not the be-all-end-all imo.  The Canucks, with Demko and a team of high % shooters will have a high PDO naturally.  Not out of luck.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

On a day, where its a little stale, they score 5 and Petey returns to lead the league in points.....

What else could make this better.... 5-2 Canucks Miller GWG

Yes baby..... get in... 

Now it's time to clean up the leafs.... 

Batch Slap them Please

• Like 1