2023-24 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

34 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Sorry about the language / But it doesn't sound good at all...

I just finished watching the game...no one noticed him at first...he was down in the corner...no one responded to him right away till he started shaking (the play should have been blown dead right away)...this was so scary to watch...my guts are absolutely wrenched. He was responsive coming off the ice, his head was moving...but not much else to say right now...Sending positive thoughts to Podz and his family, hope he heals quick and it's nothing serious...

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Damn Podz was really starting to excel in abby. not good, really not good

Right now, just want to hear he’s

gonna be fine, but yeah, Podz was really having a strong start to this season. 

First, I just hope he recovers completely from this and has no lingering effects.

Not really thinking about hockey too much right now. Just want the kid to be okay.

But assuming we get some good news and there’s a positive prognosis, then hopefully he heals up, comes back fairly quickly (but obviously only when he’s 100% cleared and ready to return) and picks up right where he left off. Was really looking like he was settling in a solid groove with his development in Abby and was tracking really well. Hopefully this injury doesn’t set him back.