2023-24 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

39 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Game was in Henderson.  I wonder if Karlsson flew back last night with the team then flew to Vegas this morning or stayed in Calgary last night and flew from there

Either way he must have been one tired puppy for today's game 

He played a solid first nhl game. Was the lone bright spot for me that game.

I bet yer a proud papa lol

He’s got a pro game to him, very solid defensively, and I love his willingness to get to the net and make some noise.

Cheers

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Shit…Woo down and out nasty cross check to the head…like wtf man first Podz now Woo. AHL can be so damn dirty.

It's always the Flames or Colorado's farm team. Someone's going to have to Steve Moore one of the idiots again. FAFO.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

That should be 20+ games no question.

Vicious attack to the head with a stick. Pretty straightforward long term suspension.

Even the Calgary play by play announcer said he should be suspended…this guy always goons us too. He’s notorious for it. AKL has fought him several times. All very good tilts between those 2…next game he better watch out. He got ejected so AKL couldn’t make him answer for his greasy cross check.

I sure hope Woo is ok and won’t be in concussion protocol. He’s been playing well.

Good to see Podz out there buzzing again.