2023-24 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

15 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I agree.  They gave Bains a chance in the top 6.  They should give Karlsson the same chance as well...

I think they could both be effective 3rd line guys, the only problem is,  who can they displace on our third line?  Depending on how our UFA signings go, either one or both of them might get a good shot there next year.

12 minutes ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

I think they could both be effective 3rd line guys, the only problem is,  who can they displace on our third line?  Depending on how our UFA signings go, either one or both of them might get a good shot there next year.

I really hope we re-sign Joshua.  We really miss him.  Blueger can be replaced by Suter.  IMO, both Bains and Podkolzin will be with the Canucks next season.  They could both play on the 4th line.  But it also depends what happens with Lindholm, Mikheyev, Garland and even Petey…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Raty's really picked it up of late, as bad as Aman has looked with Vancouver I'd love to see Raty get some 4th line minutes in Vancouver, it's about time. He had a short stint with NYI but his size and defensive awareness would surely translate well.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Raty with 2 points tonight in a 4-2 win.  Karlsson with 3 points.  Both are lighting it up right now.  

Is this your way of helping us feel better when Podz gets traded for an aging rental?😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Bains ties it at 3 apiece one minute into the 3rd, assists to McDonough and Stevens

7 minutes into the 3rd, Reign still haven't had a shot on goal

Edited by Googlie
  • Cheers 1

I haven’t been able to watch many games as of late. Appreciate all the updates and the highlights guys! 

Finally got a weekend off where I can watch some hockey.

Gonna be nice to watch back to back Canucks games today.

My wife’s gonna love it…🤪