[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs, Scotiabank Arean, Nov 11, 4PM PST - Bring your Leaf Blower to the Game Game

Rocket-68

What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?

• Surprise? No surprise here, stunned the Canucks charged out of the gates to 10-2-1
    • Tyler "Da Chaos Giraffe" Meyers hasn't been relegated to the ECHL and in fact is punching above his weight so much, he will have positive value at the TDL if he keeps this up
    • Edmonton "Stanley Cup Contenders" Coilers laid a steaming one on the ice on opening night and have been going down hill since
    • Boeser is #2 in Goal Scoring Behind only Matthews
    • Three Canucks are in the top 10 Points Leaders
    • ... Bah! NONE OF THE ABOVE, see my comment below.

9 minutes ago, Darius said:

I recently discovered my new snazzy OLED TV cant do picture in picture, like the ol days when you could watch two channels on the same screen.  Hell, my 2004 rear projection TV can do it.  Have to flip between two channels. Gonna have to convince wife that I  need a second TV mounted over the first one!

I know PiP was kind of a 2000's thing but I'm surprised they got rid of it completely.

I got a bit of new-school setup going here, xbox going to 1 screen & my laptop to another, makes watching the game with everyone here easy! 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

I wonder if they'll try to get Matthews away from Miller. In which case, we can start with Petey and then follow up with Miller line as Petey is quite responsible defensively as well

What a luxury to have 2 first line centres

Leafs have last change, so we should start Miller, and Matthews will have to sit thru Boeser's second consecutive 1st minute goal

• Cheers 1

Looking forward to a good game from the boys, right from the puck drop

And poor Samsonov won't know what is hitting him, bcoz the pucks will be flying past him

We get the 2 points, and while we're at it, we'll take Zadorov too...just to piss them off even more

.......jpeg

Edited by Sophomore Jinx

Need to start on time tonight (puck drop not 12 min in ) and skate the leafs hard. Goals against the 4th line will be a free for all. Keep miller on the Matthews line and we should be good. They won’t be tired last nights game against the flames had no pace. And offered up plenty of gaffs and odd man rushes. If we play with pace we good.