[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs, Scotiabank Arean, Nov 11, 4PM PST - Bring your Leaf Blower to the Game Game

Rocket-68

What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?

• Surprise? No surprise here, stunned the Canucks charged out of the gates to 10-2-1
    • Tyler "Da Chaos Giraffe" Meyers hasn't been relegated to the ECHL and in fact is punching above his weight so much, he will have positive value at the TDL if he keeps this up
    • Edmonton "Stanley Cup Contenders" Coilers laid a steaming one on the ice on opening night and have been going down hill since
    • Boeser is #2 in Goal Scoring Behind only Matthews
    • Three Canucks are in the top 10 Points Leaders
    • ... Bah! NONE OF THE ABOVE, see my comment below.

1 minute ago, nux_win said:

So, I've got an important question for everyone: do the Leafs blow or do they suck?

Go Canucks Go!

The problem is, they dont suck, or blow... they are actually a pretty good team, which is why I think the boys will play their best.

Can the Canucks demoralize the leafs in one game?

Put them on a 8 game losing streak? Yes they can, we did it to Edmonton.

I wish we were playing Boston or Vegas sooner.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Hopefully the Refs don't make it a Teddy Toss night

Well played....

The one at 1:30 still cracks me up.

Someone was smart one year and made a parachute for the bear and it floated onto the ice.

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Mulch ado about nothing 

You're on fire!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Hmmm, big gd decision here.

My kids are taking me out for a belated birthday celebration (OH RIGHT, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY AGAIN!)

So do I wear the black signed Petey or the blue signed Miller? (You probably already know the answer). Ohhh or the signed BB6? hmmm (bit of a lotto line fan).

I'm watching the game at their place. Last time I watched one there  I was recovering from surgery and was still "blurry". When JT scored I sat up, punching a big YESSSS in the air and knocked their fixed light above me right off the wall. We'll see what I do for an encore.

They took it well....they actually got it on video because I was streaming the game upstairs and it was delayed...they knew he'd scored and came up to watch my reaction. LOL. 

Happy birthday Deb...  🥃

2 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

For those who don't know, Wayne Gretzky collaborated with Northland hockey sticks to create more affordable hockey sticks for people...so I think you buy 3 sticks in a pack for $99. Wood stick of course.

Tocchet supporting his TNT member.

Tocchet still a piece of work at 59.

So if Blueger is in tomorrow, then tonight I would expect the candidates to come out of the lineup to play their asses off in an attempt to stay in. Hogz kinda always plays like this, but I think Joshua really has to bring it as I think he’s the leading candidate to come out.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

So if Blueger is in tomorrow, then tonight I would expect the candidates to come out of the lineup to play their asses off in an attempt to stay in. Hogz kinda always plays like this, but I think Joshua really has to bring it as I think he’s the leading candidate to come out.

Has it been confirmed that Bluegar isn't in tonight?

• ThereItIs 1