[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs, Scotiabank Arean, Nov 11, 4PM PST - Bring your Leaf Blower to the Game Game

Rocket-68

What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?

• Surprise? No surprise here, stunned the Canucks charged out of the gates to 10-2-1
    • Tyler "Da Chaos Giraffe" Meyers hasn't been relegated to the ECHL and in fact is punching above his weight so much, he will have positive value at the TDL if he keeps this up
    • Edmonton "Stanley Cup Contenders" Coilers laid a steaming one on the ice on opening night and have been going down hill since
    • Boeser is #2 in Goal Scoring Behind only Matthews
    • Three Canucks are in the top 10 Points Leaders
    • ... Bah! NONE OF THE ABOVE, see my comment below.

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

I love the stats and the attitude of the Eastern media.... It means I can still double my money on every canucks win!

PlayNow has TOR at 1.8 vs VAN at 2.0.  So a Canuck win will double your money.

4 minutes ago, BPA said:

I guess it all depends on who the refs are getting paid by tonight! Since its not nationally televised on CBC I bet the refs can do more damage than usual

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BPA said:

On ALC playnow I got VAN at 2.4 or something, 20 bucks wins me 49 but they give a 10 free token for parlay, so spent that on Montreal to beat boston, Vancouver beat Toronto, I could land enough to buy a big Turkey. Of course, Montreal beating boston will just make it easier for us to beat them tomorrow 

2 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

FYI:

Canucks in the last 10 games at the Soctiabank Arena in Toronto are 0-9-1.

Team doesn't seem to have the magic when they come to visit Toronto. Time to break that streak with our own 5 game winning streak. 

The Canucks won both games against Toronto in the 21-22 season, which includes the game at Scotiabank Arena.

Our record their recently isn't good at all, and Toronto's is terrible at Rogers as well. Home ice between these 2 teams has always been an advantage.

A win tonight would be extra sweet knowing that the Leafs could be on the outside of the playoffs looking in if a couple of teams beside them in the standings win.

Lets push the peddle and break these mother laffers tonight.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Falcons said:

What does everyone have planned for the game tonight? 
Canucks game followed by ufc 295 at the Kal Sports bar for me ! 😊

IMG_1655.jpeg

Sadly, today is a bit tough to navigate with the Lions Bombers tilt starting about half an hour before we descend on the Laffs

Unlike the CFL commentators who would almost never mention the NHL or a hockey score to save their lives, it's quite likely that the hockey broadcasters might offer congrats to the winners of the East and/or West finals at some point during the game.

So, I'm forced to watch the entire Lions game in real time before I can fire up the Canucks game and just hoping I don't see a Canucks score spoiler on a lower screen ticker or something during the West final.

I'll miss following along with you all during the game but will catch up at some point and likely see all the celebration posts in the PGT.

Go Canucks (& Leos) GO!!!

• Like 3