[Mafia] The Second Coming; OR, Rapture - Game Over, Town Win

attention cancuck boys. i have invited a ton of mafia players i still keep in touch with for one of the greatest games of all time in efforts to revitalize the canuck scene & what mafia used to be. many great heroes have been invited here, and many despicable villains with questionable intent will be arriving soon. i hope you are prepared. 

speaking of which, where are all the champions of this forum at

@Naslund

@Intoewsables

@112

@Blue Jay 22

@Master Radishes

@Aladeen

@SV.

@luckylager

@Zfetch

@falcon45ca

@Time Lord

@Qwags

and of course, Darth Smelvin. @DarthMelvin

some of you in this game i didnt recognize, but maybe you go by different names. you, too, are invited anyway to join but be prepared. i am going to dominate this forum just like the old days. 

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, iambrad said:

attention cancuck boys. i have invited a ton of mafia players i still keep in touch with for one of the greatest games of all time in efforts to revitalize the canuck scene & what mafia used to be. many great heroes have been invited here, and many despicable villains with questionable intent will be arriving soon. i hope you are prepared. 

@Naslund

@Intoewsables

@112

@Blue Jay 22

@Master Radishes

@Aladeen

@SV.

@luckylager

@Zfetch

@falcon45ca

@Time Lord

@Qwags

some of you in this game i didnt recognize, but maybe you go by different names. you, too, are invited anyway to join but be prepared. i am going to dominate this forum just like the old days. 

Oh yeah?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 7:22 PM, iambrad said:

@Naslund

@Intoewsables

@112

@Blue Jay 22

@Master Radishes

@Aladeen

@SV.

@luckylager

@Zfetch

@falcon45ca

@Time Lord

@Qwags

spacer.png