[Mafia] The Second Coming; OR, Rapture - Game Over, Town Win

54 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Highly doubt LL gets NK'd by someone who hasn't even posted (TL), and given DM's lack of participation, wouldn't be shocked if his teammate bussed for cred

I agree with this

Nobody is sticking their neck out to save a 0 posting teammate with no role

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Highly doubt LL gets NK'd by someone who hasn't even posted (TL), and given DM's lack of participation, wouldn't be shocked if his teammate bussed for cred

What if the mafia were active in the PMs but sat out of main chat? That is a common act of the remaining players that didn’t vote last night.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

I don’t agree with this at all. Scum ilunga or SS had a handful of players to pick from an inactive pool. What benefit is there to pick a teammate when the 1st round only generated 5 pages?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t agree with this at all. Scum ilunga or SS had a handful of players to pick from an inactive pool. What benefit is there to pick a teammate when the 1st round only generated 5 pages?

Bahahahaha

BJ actin' like bussing on CDC hasn't been a thing since 1903

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What if the mafia were active in the PMs but sat out of main chat? That is a common act of the remaining players that didn’t vote last night.

I don't really see Falcon or SV doing that

May goose TL would

vote BJ

I'm not really buying that he thinks Falcon would hide for an entire day but submit a kill

He's also taking the path of least resistance by trying to keep all the day 1 no shows as the pool which is pretty much where I would go if I was wolfing

7 minutes ago, KZA said:

vote BJ

I'm not really buying that he thinks Falcon would hide for an entire day but submit a kill

He's also taking the path of least resistance by trying to keep all the day 1 no shows as the pool which is pretty much where I would go if I was wolfing

KZA is my towncore

31 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why did you decide to go for a slanker, rather than someone who you'd actually gain info?

Same question for @Sharpshooter & @Ilunga

The reason is twofold, I always try to get town to get rid of slankers. It was also important to in a small game particularly. Slanker maf can easily hide here and then pop out of nowhere and start posting heavy in order to blend back in. 

22 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

DM is slanking big time. 

It’s a small group this time. Slankers likely slank to benefit Maf. 

Yeah, this is oddly specific.

Could be a lucky guess on the part of Sharpshooter, but the whole little note about slankers just makes this seem a bit manufactured.