[Mafia] The Second Coming; OR, Rapture - Game Over, Town Win

21 minutes ago, SV. said:

Yeah, this is oddly specific.

Could be a lucky guess on the part of Sharpshooter, but the whole little note about slankers just makes this seem a bit manufactured.

Just experience with DM. The slank part. That he was maf was a fortuitous bonus. 

I also always say vote out the slankers. It’s literally what I say every game. 

What’s wrong with you muppets?! 

Pretty telling that inactive players from last round are going after the DM wagon. 1 of them is most likely mafia trying to cloud the pool as they know it’s process of elimination victory now for the TP if we treat ilunga and SS as TP leans the rest of the game. This is either the easiest path of victory for the TP or the most naive, but it makes absolutely no sense to lynch SS or ilunga after scum was voted out in R1.

Main suspects are falcon, Kza, and TL if he shows up.

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Just experience with DM. The slank part. That he was maf was a fortuitous bonus. 

I also always say vote out the slankers. It’s literally what I say every game. 

What’s wrong with you muppets?! 

Just feels oddly specific since myself, falcon45ca, and Time Lord were also no-showing, but you picked Darth Melvin to isolate out of us.

As I said, could be lucky guess, but with the added dialogue about slanking in your vote, it reads a bit more manufactured.

I think it would have looked more natural to have voted him and said nothing/not a lot.

3 minutes ago, SV. said:

Just feels oddly specific since myself, falcon45ca, and Time Lord were also no-showing, but you picked Darth Melvin to isolate out of us.

As I said, could be lucky guess, but with the added dialogue about slanking in your vote, it reads a bit more manufactured.

I think it would have looked more natural to have voted him and said nothing/not a lot.

My hip just cracked from getting off a chair. I am getting old

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SV. said:

Hmm

I didn't read the OP, so I missed whatever was going on last night regarding nightfall.

Vote ilunga

So in a game that has the only 2 scum and I voted early in round for one of them, you are accusing me of being the other remaining scum.

Sherlock Holmes you ain't.

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Why did you decide to go for a slanker, rather than someone who you'd actually gain info?

Same question for @Sharpshooter & @Ilunga

As I stated in one post, I wasn't going to vote for a member that was actually contributing to the game.

Pretty fuckin Sus hassling the people that actually are participating in the game, and who voted out one of the 2 scum.

Vote Count:

Sharpshooter (2) - falcon45ca, SV.

Blue Jay 22 (1) - KZA

KZA (1) - Blue Jay 22

Not Voting: Time Lord, Ilunga, Sharpshooter

Time Lord is at risk of Mod kill or substitution.

Edited by 112

23 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

DM is slanking big time. 

It’s a small group this time. Slankers likely slank to benefit Maf. 

22 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Everyone has posted at least once except for DM 

So for now 

VOTE DARTH MELVIN

Don't see either of these 2 being mafia for calling DM out this early. Very needless bussing in a game with 2 mafia

21 hours ago, luckylager said:

Why not falc?

21 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I forgot about him and also TL, he hasn't posted either.

I am not going to vote at this time, for a member who is posting/ playing 

Happy to change my vote to falc or TL.

And if Ilunga is mafia voting DM for town cred, I don't see him making this post shortly after

18 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Vote DM

Slankers first, especially in a smaller game. 

SS insists on voting DM after he received a vote from Ilunga. This makes me more confident that the first post wasn't just some soft shade for town cred

17 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote DM

Will be a forever slanker. Not much to read anyway 

DM was pretty much doomed at this point so this doesn't mean much to me.

There were other posts on page 4 that I thought I quoted but they're gone. Basically with 4 minutes left, BJ unvoted once lucky showed some doubts about lynching DM, it almost seemed like he was ready to take the first opportunity to save DM. He voted DM again with 1 minute left once it was clear nothing was changing. 

9 hours ago, SV. said:

Hmm

I didn't read the OP, so I missed whatever was going on last night regarding nightfall.

Vote ilunga

Not a fan of this vote

7 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

VOTE SS

5 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Highly doubt LL gets NK'd by someone who hasn't even posted (TL), and given DM's lack of participation, wouldn't be shocked if his teammate bussed for cred

Not a fan of falcon's vote either but would he really try to eliminate a town slanker (me) from the POE just to try to go after the person leading the charge on DM? Seems more like paranoia than scum to me

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t agree with this at all. Scum ilunga or SS had a handful of players to pick from an inactive pool. What benefit is there to pick a teammate when the 1st round only generated 5 pages?

I agree with this, despite my suspicions of BJ

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Bahahahaha

BJ actin' like bussing on CDC hasn't been a thing since 1903

There's bussing and there's needless bussing. I think this would fall under the latter

3 hours ago, KZA said:

vote BJ

I'm not really buying that he thinks Falcon would hide for an entire day but submit a kill

He's also taking the path of least resistance by trying to keep all the day 1 no shows as the pool which is pretty much where I would go if I was wolfing

This makes a lot of sense. I'm also not a fan of his vote for you, feels kind of retaliatory and I feel like he would be townreading you here if he was town

1 hour ago, SV. said:

Yeah, this is oddly specific.

Could be a lucky guess on the part of Sharpshooter, but the whole little note about slankers just makes this seem a bit manufactured.

You've targeted Ilunga and SS now, the 2 people leading the way on the DM vote. What makes you so sure that something was up with that lynch and that it's not just a regular case of a slanker (a historic slanker at that) being voted out?

43 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Pretty telling that inactive players from last round are going after the DM wagon. 1 of them is most likely mafia trying to cloud the pool as they know it’s process of elimination victory now for the TP if we treat ilunga and SS as TP leans the rest of the game. This is either the easiest path of victory for the TP or the most naive, but it makes absolutely no sense to lynch SS or ilunga after scum was voted out in R1.

Main suspects are falcon, Kza, and TL if he shows up.

I kind of agree with these points but not with the suspects. Getting mixed feelings about BJ

55 minutes ago, SV. said:

HeyZeus Christ.

There’s always one 🥔 

:picard:

17 minutes ago, 112 said:

Vote Count:

Sharpshooter (2) - falcon45ca, SV.

Blue Jay 22 (1) - KZA

KZA (1) - Blue Jay 22

Not Voting: Time Lord, Ilunga, Sharpshooter

Time Lord is at risk of Mod kill or substitution.

So 2 people voting for one of the people who actually voted out scum. 

If you are town, let's try and lose this game.

But I don't believe one of you are TP.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

The votes currently seem to be telling. 

Both are simply either going with someone else’s gut or a theory about why I said vote a particular slanker instead of another. 

KZA is trying to get rid of BJ, who surmised that both of leading the way on DM, is somehow BJ being maf too? 

TL came in with a multi-post reply which sounds pretty rational to me. His meta isn’t usually posting multi if he’s maf. Normally he hides. 

So, we gotta figure out, at least at this stage, KZA, SV, or Falc. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Don't see either of these 2 being mafia for calling DM out this early. Very needless bussing in a game with 2 mafia

And if Ilunga is mafia voting DM for town cred, I don't see him making this post shortly after

SS insists on voting DM after he received a vote from Ilunga. This makes me more confident that the first post wasn't just some soft shade for town cred

There were other posts on page 4 that I thought I quoted but they're gone. Basically with 4 minutes left, BJ unvoted once lucky showed some doubts about lynching DM, it almost seemed like he was ready to take the first opportunity to save DM. He voted DM again with 1 minute left once it was clear nothing was changing. 

Not a fan of this vote

Not a fan of falcon's vote either but would he really try to eliminate a town slanker (me) from the POE just to try to go after the person leading the charge on DM? Seems more like paranoia than scum to me

There's bussing and there's needless bussing. I think this would fall under the latter

This makes a lot of sense. I'm also not a fan of his vote for you, feels kind of retaliatory and I feel like he would be townreading you here if he was town

You've targeted Ilunga and SS now, the 2 people leading the way on the DM vote. What makes you so sure that something was up with that lynch and that it's not just a regular case of a slanker (a historic slanker at that) being voted out?

I kind of agree with these points but not with the suspects. Getting mixed feelings about BJ

Why would it be weird to consider KZA this round? He made 1 post and vote last round. He may not be a “slanker,” in some eyes, but ilunga and SS are in their own TP lean tier, and I don’t agree with his and falcon’s paths this round. 

If you don’t like my lynch candidates but also agree with my TP lean candidates, that means your top suspect is SV this round by process of elimination.

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The votes currently seem to be telling. 

Both are simply either going with someone else’s gut or a theory about why I said vote a particular slanker instead of another. 

KZA is trying to get rid of BJ, who surmised that both of leading the way on DM, is somehow BJ being maf too? 

TL came in with a multi-post reply which sounds pretty rational to me. His meta isn’t usually posting multi if he’s maf. Normally he hides. 

So, we gotta figure out, at least at this stage, KZA, SV, or Falc. 

Yes I agree about TL, he feels like TP to me.

I do agree with him about BJ though, mixed feelings.

Bit sus at the end of round one. 

So let's start with SV and see what he has to say for himself

VOTE SV 

23 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

What are your thoughts on the theory of 1 of me or SS supposedly bussing our scum teammate DM last round?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why would it be weird to consider KZA this round? He made 1 post and vote last round. He may not be a “slanker,” in some eyes, but ilunga and SS are in their own TP lean tier, and I don’t agree with his and falcon’s paths this round. 

If you don’t like my lynch candidates but also agree with my TP lean candidates, that means your top suspect is SV this round by process of elimination.

It's not wrong to consider him, I just sense something is off 🧐

BJ’s vote against KZA seems like a tit-for-tat. 

I’m ok with leaving BJ out of it for now.

KZA’s vote on BJ seems sus, because BJ rationalized what KZA couldn’t or didn’t. Nefarious, or potato? 

The ‘gut’ feeling that Falc sheeped from Lucky, is what seems forced. 

However, SV clearly hasn’t digested the thread properly and is sheeping what Falc said earlier than him.

This is my dilemma. 

Thoughts? 

29 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Not a fan of this vote

I did Unvote, but my original vote before that was still on DM. Not gonna pretend I had any concrete evidence or logic on him at the time, but rather than tying any vote, I went back to the majority to at least get the game moving.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What are your thoughts on the theory of 1 of me or SS supposedly bussing our scum teammate DM last round?

My thoughts are we both voted early for scum, were the only players keep our votes on him, and now he is gone.

You changed your vote a couple of times right at the end of the round, just makes me wonder a bit.

I am still more Sus on others however.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Yes I agree about TL, he feels like TP to me.

I do agree with him about BJ though, mixed feelings.

Bit sus at the end of round one. 

So let's start with SV and see what he has to say for himself

VOTE SV 

I’m good with keeping TL around too for this round. He came in with a strong and rational multi post. 

If BJ, saw what played out, with slanker DM, and supported both you and I as not being sus for our votes, tell me why you have mixed feelings about BJ? 

You think he’s playing us?