[Mafia] The Second Coming; OR, Rapture - Game Over, Town Win

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

My thoughts are we both voted early for scum, were the only players keep our votes on him, and now he is gone.

You changed your vote a couple of times right at the end of the round, just makes me wonder a bit.

I am still more Sus on others however.

A bird must spread his wings sometimes 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

My thoughts are we both voted early for scum, were the only players keep our votes on him, and now he is gone.

You changed your vote a couple of times right at the end of the round, just makes me wonder a bit.

I am still more Sus on others however.

Ok. I see a little bit more of your reasoning. I don’t agree fully, but I see the logic. 

• Tank 1

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m good with keeping TL around too for this round. He came in with a strong and rational multi post. 

If BJ, saw what played out, with slanker DM, and supported both you and I as not being sus for our votes, tell me why you have mixed feelings about BJ? 

You think he’s playing us? 

Just a gut feeling and his changing votes at end.

As I have stated more sus on others. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Just a gut feeling and his changing votes at end.

As I have stated more sus on others. 

The issue is, whether or not you believe his answer to that, in keeping the game moving along. 

Also, BJ didn’t hop onto a tie vote to roll the dice. For whatever that’s worth to you. 

• Cheers 1

My vote on ilunga was lazy.  Like I said, I didn't read nightfall, just saw who got voted out, and then placed a vote to not be GK'd.

I could unvote Sharpshooter, as well.  I thought his vote was weird, but he's here now and actually trying to solve/play the game.

That probably leaves falcon45ca or Time Lord as the partner of Darth Melvin.  Maybe a chance for KZA or Blue Jay 22 but I don't know if I would go down that route just yet.

1 minute ago, SV. said:

My vote on ilunga was lazy.  Like I said, I didn't read nightfall, just saw who got voted out, and then placed a vote to not be GK'd.

I could unvote Sharpshooter, as well.  I thought his vote was weird, but he's here now and actually trying to solve/play the game.

That probably leaves falcon45ca or Time Lord as the partner of Darth Melvin.  Maybe a chance for KZA or Blue Jay 22 but I don't know if I would go down that route just yet.

No shit eh? 

🤣

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

The issue is, whether or not you believe his answer to that, in keeping the game moving along. 

Also, BJ didn’t hop onto a tie vote to roll the dice. For whatever that’s worth to you. 

Yes makes sense.  

5 minutes ago, SV. said:

Did you read TL’s multi reply? 

What part of it makes you sus about him right now? 

Other than he slanked the first day and first NF? 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Did you read TL’s multi reply? 

What part of it makes you sus about him right now? 

Other than he slanked the first day and first NF? 

Just a process of elimination out of those who weren't around yesterday.  If I'm nitpicking, I'm viewing his multi-post as general observations rather than an attempt to gamesolve.

Between him and faclon45ca, I'd keep him, though.

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Fair response from SV. I’m not really sure who to vote for now. If it’s between BJ and SV, that’s a tough one 

I get good vibes from falcon and KZA. Maybe I’m being naive about falcon but it seems like he genuinely didn’t know the game started until after nightfall 

Did you? I have to ask..why were you so late to the game and posting your thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Fair response from SV. I’m not really sure who to vote for now. If it’s between BJ and SV, that’s a tough one 

I get good vibes from falcon and KZA. Maybe I’m being naive about falcon but it seems like he genuinely didn’t know the game started until after nightfall 

If it’s between SV and BJ, then I gotta lean towards SV, at this moment. 

If anyone has a better vote or reason, now is the time to bring it up. 

Till then, I need to get a vote in. 

Vote SV