[Mafia] The Second Coming; OR, Rapture - Game Over, Town Win

What I question is if there only 2 scum would both of them not vote or participate on the first day ? 

Falc and TL claim they did not know the game had started, kinda believable.....

Just haven't got a clue.

I am certain Sharpie is tp, he wouldn't throw his scum mate under the buss in the way that round played out. 

5 people to choose from.

TL, BJ and to a lesser extent SV have been putting some input in, I know that doesn't mean they aren't scum, also they could be making up for their inactivity in the first round maybe as scum. 

Falc and KZA have put hardly any effort in, in both rounds. 

VOTE FALC 

15 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote kza 

This is purely because I like Falc from the creative writing thread and many games together that I will change my vote to 

UNVOTE 

VOTE KZA 

Also I have no real idea how apart from Sharpie, who is tp 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m sticking with my vote on Kza. If you don’t think he should be lynched, convince me otherwise

If he's mafia and just lost his teammate in round 1, would he be so eager to try to remove falcon from the POE by pointing out something that others hadn't pointed out yet?

Eliminate Ilunga and SS from the pool for now.

Falcon

kza

SV

TL

- I’ve played with DM with mafia before. If he did not even make an appearance in the thread last round, chances are he didn’t post or view the mafia thread either. That means someone had to be around to target lucky.

- Falcon and TL both claim they didn’t realize that the game had started. If that’s the case, they couldn’t have picked an MK and I doubt the host would “randomly” kill the Town power role.

- That leaves Kza and SV.

Kza: not much to look at in R1. 1 post and I read it as fluff. R2, immediately aligns with falcon after I shade him. His thought process of N1 is also the complete opposite of mine. That doesn’t make him scum, but I hold his town meta in high regard and find it lacking so far. Doesn’t enjoy playing as scum, but also rises when he is one of the last on his team 

SV: More aloof. Active but also not really choosing any sides and alliances. More nomadic feel than Kza. Didn’t vote unlike Kza. Past games show active ness in mafia DMs, though mafia game changes by game.