[PGT] Canucks at Leafs - Fate worse than death edition

Roger Neilsons Towel

they only have 22 shots but they had 31 scoring chance and 16 of them were high dangers we have more shots but wasn't really threatening as we had less scoring chance and high danger chance.. it's almost as if all their attempts were scoring chance or high danger chance.. they better regroup and collect themselves and play their best game of the road trip tmw.. the 1st 2 game the effort is lackluster

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Aw damn, what happened guys? I missed the game....kids surprised me with an all day outing that ran overtime. Got to see the end of the 3rd only. Never miss a game, but this was an exception. 

OK, tomorrow's ours. Grrrrrrrr hate losing.

Its a good thing you missed this one. They started strong then the Leafs tied 2-2 in the second & they completely stopped playing. And by stopped I mean there was no legit scoring chances outside of Hughes hitting a crossbar.

It was Demko's worst game of the year easily, Hughes wasn't very involved most the night either, Miller scored then got angry & didn't do a ton, and Petey didn't standout either.

Its up there with the Philly game as our worst, and on HNIC in Toronto, so atleast you missed the humiliation in real-time. 

• Cheers 1

I heard on the post game as I drove home that Petey's got something bugging him...some sort of injury. Not sure what it is, but it explains him being off the past game or two. Doubt it's anything serious (or he likely wouldn't be playing) but hope it doesn't develop into something problematic.

• Huggy Bear 1

31 minutes ago, stawns said:

It's been a slow, gradual decline for 3-4 games.  I think we're starting to see the real team settle in.

Its been 2 games, maybe, and they are playing 3 time zones over. I think the shit power plays really threw them off their game tonight and Toronto was just more willing to get some ugly goals. Canucks need to learn how get those garbage goals. Can't all be pretty.

Screenshot_20231111-203859.png

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Its been 2 games, maybe, and they are playing 3 time zones over. I think the shit power plays really threw them off their game tonight and Toronto was just more willing to get some ugly goals. Canucks need to learn how get those garbage goals. Can't all be pretty.

Screenshot_20231111-203859.png

So, 3 games.  They did not play well against the Oilers until the third period.