[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Fortunately my brother they caught it early. Not out of the woods yet but he's doing great. I saw him recently you wouldn't know he had cancer.

My buddy Peter, started in his lung, spread to his kidney. He's been battling for over 2 years now. I want them both to be cancer free.

Step by step.

Not to depress anyone further, but one of my fellow dialysis patients passed away earlier this year because a doctor severely screwed up. He had one perfectly fine kidney and one cancerous one. He was supposed to remove the cancerous one, but he removed the perfectly fine one.  He didn’t bother to read the guy’s medical file to see which one he was supposed to remove. So before telling the patient that, he cleared the entire floor of staff and patients, because he was worried the patient would go postal. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Joshua please do your thing and fight matheson on behalf of everyone who loves petey ok thx

If Joshua goes  after Matheson Xhekaj will have something to say about it 

Edited by qwijjibo
  • Haha 1