[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

Just now, MikeyD said:

Dunno what's wrong with the boys. Looks as if there's no communication. Very out of sync tonight. 

Back to back games, Montreal not a major threat to try hard against, game type is sloppy because Montreal also playing sloppy, Canucks still rebuilding confidence after Toronto loss 

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Fortunately my brother they caught it early. Not out of the woods yet but he's doing great. I saw him recently you wouldn't know he had cancer.

My buddy Peter, started in his lung, spread to his kidney. He's been battling for over 2 years now. I want them both to be cancer free.

Step by step.

I had great neighbours 2 doors over...their little guy was battling cancer. He was adorable...he and I would play street hockey outside all the time. One day I saw them pull into the driveway (1 over from mine) and went out to see him. Dad got him out of his booster and he was crying....slumped over Dad's shoulder.

Dad said "this round of chemo's rough on him".

It broke my damn heart into pieces.

Someone bought him one of this children's battery powered cars....a Ferrari. They swore it was me and wouldn't be convinced otherwise.  The next day he was out there, tearing around on it. It was such a relief.

FTR, they moved but the latest updates I got he was cancer free and doing well. Thank God. It's just not fair when kids go through this.

• Like 2

This team still needs players that take the bull by the horns. Too passive. They still have that knack of not starting a game strong and co trolling the play. Has to be addressed. They seem to sit back and watch what other teams do and not dictate play. I don't get that strategy.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82