[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Obviously our team has a target on its back, TO and Mon are playing playoff style hockey. We need a steady road game and catch them on turnovers.

What they did is scout us well. I suppose when you play teams in a different conference, the better study the situation. Not sure we did enough.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Obviously our team has a target on its back, TO and Mon are playing playoff style hockey. We need a steady road game and catch them on turnovers.

Good practice for the Canucks when or if we're in the playoffs this year. Games will get tougher as the season goes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Looks like Canucks have fallen back into old patterns from last season and the season before that - lazy starts… crap

what is wrong with his team… Slow start slow start slow start… Good teams don’t start slow… 

Are you kidding? At least they're playing with some urgency today. It might not show on the scoreboard, but... 

As long as they maintain the effort, just need some bounces. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

What they did is scout us well. I suppose when you play teams in a different conference, the better study the situation. Not sure we did enough.

Well our stars are being well publicized now so teams will be gunning for us. It's our staples that we need right now.

Just now, Barn Burner said:

Are you kidding? At least they're playing with some urgency today. It might not show on the scoreboard, but... 

As long as they maintain the effort, just need some bounces. 

Exactly. Just need to execute a little better. Still 40 minutes left. Even if we lose and keep up the effort, the sky isn’t falling. It’s an improvement over yesterday. 

• Cheers 1