[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Exactly. Just need to execute a little better. Still 40 minutes left. Even if we lose and keep up the effort, the sky isn’t falling. It’s an improvement over yesterday. 

Well they’re young kids they can recuperate from games - I figured the more they play the sharper they would be because the skills are being used… Anyhow I just want to see them win that’s all

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I will give Kuzmenko another 10-15 games but I’m starting to think his off season decisions weren’t so great.

I'm shocked people are surprised that he's not duplicating his performance from last season.  He had an unbelievable 27% shooting game accuracy.  He was never going to be able to do that again 

• Cheers 1

Just now, qwijjibo said:

I'm shocked people are surprised that he's not duplicating his performance from last season.  He had an unbelievable 27% shooting game accuracy.  He was never going to be able to do that again 

Ya I’m not expecting him to duplicate his last season especially when he had one of the highest shooting percentages in NHL history.

However his game is not off, does not look good out there. Maybe it’s still early..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Don’t know what’s going on but maybe we need a “Hotel Room” sub forum.

haha nooooo you just need to take a trip back in time to self-flagellate to some silly pop music of yesteryear and you’ll understand