[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

I think if we keep this up we can frustrate them into offensive chances. They are under a huge microscope with that crowd.

Not really.  One of the biggest things MSL has instilled is a work ethic.  There's only been 2 games this season where they kinda checked out.  Otherwise Montreal has fought to the end in pretty much every game 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Sorry disagree, he’s better than what we are seeing. Maybe an injury? It’s scary though, Pettersson and Kuzmenko haven’t even really played there best hockey together like last season and still putting up crazy numbers.

Ok.

Right. So, maybe considering how well they are doing, despite minor injuries, we should appreciate the fact that they are producing in spite of fore-mentioned possible injuries? 

1 minute ago, qwijjibo said:

Not really.  One of the biggest things MSL has instilled is a work ethic.  There's only been 2 games this season where they kinda checked out.  Otherwise Montreal has fought to the end in pretty much every game 

We don't need that kind of negativity I'm here!

1 minute ago, Barn Burner said:

Right. So, maybe considering how well they are doing, despite minor injuries, we should appreciate the fact that they are producing in spite of fore-mentioned possible injuries? 

Production does not mean you’re playing good hockey.

Like I said it’s early and I know he has another level in his game..he’s better than what we are seeing.