[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

42 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

This could be a real turning point in the season if we lose it, whereas if we win, we can keep our momentum going, so it kind of is one of the early "must-wins" of the season. We've played badly the last couple of games and have gotten some bad habits creeping in so really need to use the Leafs loss as an opportunity to right the ship a bit.

We'll probably be tired and sloppy and DeSmith is going to have to stand on his head, but we need our depth to contribute so hopefully Bleuger coming in will make an impact, as Suter's been good lately.

3-2 Canucks in a desperate shoot out

Crazy you are thinking this way!

With the way Pettersson has been playing, I’d prefer he sat a couple of games so he can rest whatever injury is ailing him. He seems very off.

Blueger coming in should be a massive help to our bottom 6. I would think they rotate sitting Beauvillier, Hoglander, and Joshua. Likely Hoglander sits out.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Odd. said:

With the way Pettersson has been playing, I’d prefer he sat a couple of games so he can rest whatever injury is ailing him. He seems very off.

Blueger coming in should be a massive help to our bottom 6. I would think they rotate sitting Beauvillier, Hoglander, and Joshua. Likely Hoglander sits out.

Why hoglander?

Just now, stawns said:

Why hoglander?

He wouldn’t be my first choice either. Tocchet has already subbed him off for a game earlier this season despite playing well. 

If they’re trying to show off Beauvillier in hopes of moving him, it would make sense to play him. Joshua is the only sort of big body physical guy in the bottom 6, and he’ll likely have a longer leash because of that. 

Regardless, Hoglander and Joshua will likely rotate in and out until we clear a winger.

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

So, Blueger playing.  Will Tocchet inject more fresh legs and put Studnika and Juulsen in?  Juuls was drafted by Montreal and had a couple of decent seasons with them as a rookie/sophomore. And unlike many posters here, Tocchet likes Juulsen with Hughes

Hughes - Juulsen

Cole - Hronek

Soucey - Myers

No

Will be nice to see Tanner Pearson again; I've always liked him; wanted to draft him way back..way back when, maybe 1970 ?? No 70 is his number; yes, and is again with Montreal.

Go Tanner Go (Have a good game, but don't score, or hit anyone).

On this day, glorious Birthday of Elias Pettersson,

image.png.141e9c25f9e851ffb743f39f3e55e534.png

an extremely decent present would be,

that despicable,

despicable-daffy.gif

Montreal #8 Michael Matheson:  (here wearing the rag he wore during the crime)

Now wearing Uniform Number 8 for Les Habitants, is Target #1 for Canucks.

AKA Dipshit, Shithead, and Asshole, allow us to introduce you to Vancouver #82, Mr. Ian Cole, Destroyer of Dipshits. 

GO PETEY GO!

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The empties (newly made after last night’s game) are predicting a 3-2 win for us! 
All bow. 🙇‍♀️

SPELLING NAZI INTERJECTION!

You misspelt elbow, it is LB, or lb, as in pound, as in: The Final Elbow (the last pound of grass, man)

giphy.gif

ELBOW,  LB.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

• Jess featured and pinned this topic