[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Sad news today Oilers head coach fired. Start of big changes to come in Edmonton.

yeah, I was hoping that they'd wallow in the basement for at least another couple of weeks before making changes. 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think Hughes is tired. He just looks exhausted. This is where I think we need another puck moving dman that can take pressure off Hughes. Great road game so far!

Bottom 6 depth for the forwards doing the job on the scoreboard - but yes, we need one more D man to drive the 2nd pair and add some offence when the top pair is gassed or just in a rut.

Thats what will elevate us to a contender level group IMO.  The problem is keeping the stars AND the depth all under the cap.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

It’s mostly his contract and his size why we want him gone. He’s a good player, but an undersized one on an already not very big team. 

Qunnn's pretty small himself..Those big guy days are gone , It's a speed game ..just look at Bedard, another small dude..catch me if you can!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barn Burner said:

True. And a trillion times better than that block head Simpson. Geez. That guy just can't shut up. 

and I won't get started on that witch....Cassie.... talk about never shutting up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

Good game so far for juulsen 

if soucy is injured and out for a while , who do we call up ?

For LHD Wolanin or Hirose. Wolanin seems to be playing great in Abby but Hirose would probably be a better fit next to Myers.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, sxqhfeh said:

Garland has as many goals as McDavid so far

Garland has been awesome this year. He carrying the 3rd line and we're consistently playing in the other teams zone when he's out there with Pius Suter. 

Joshua has been a mixed bag for me, but I do like his potential when he puts it all together in a game. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Bottom 6 depth for the forwards doing the job on the scoreboard - but yes, we need one more D man to drive the 2nd pair and add some offence when the top pair is gassed or just in a rut.

Thats what will elevate us to a contender level group IMO.  The problem is keeping the stars AND the depth all under the cap.

We do have extra forwards for D help at similar cap hit if it's straight up one on one trades..  Timing is everything so be patience.   Let's wait and see who might be available out there.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, grumpyone said:

and I won't get started on that witch....Cassie.... talk about never shutting up. 

I wouldn't even want to imagine those two together doing play-by-play. 

What a fricken' nightmare. I'd be scarred for life. 😆

• ThereItIs 1