[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, footsteps said:

If the Canucks had won last night, I would've been okay with a loss today, but now...

Lets do this.png

I will be satisfied with nothing less than Xa9U0jpJ-1-dHKMy3WksdJmomjIg3s_W_DF-1Xp3

Whereby the Canucks are the hammer and the Le Habs the clock ... @-dlc- will positively swoon if JT does a smashing impressing of the masked marauder tonight.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Bedard scored two today.  But hawks still lose.  Same story.  

Bedard has 6 points in his last 2 games and 9 points in his last 6 games.  He is now on pace for 56 goals and 82 points.  He could break 60 goals and 90 points as a rookie.  McDavid has only scored more than 50 goals once, that was last year at age 26...

Edited by Elias Pettersson

2 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

Are you suggesting that tonight the Canucks will get revenge on Matheson for the body slam that happened years ago?  Lol. Yeah. I'm not gonna hold my breath. 

La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid. - Pierre Choderlos de Laclos . 

Yes, I googled it.  I'm no good at French.

But we're playing in La Belle Province n'est-ce pas?  So I try.

Now, beat these Canadiens like rented mules.

Don't feel sorry for them; remember, they've got 24 Cups!

4 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Switch Kuz and Garland

Mik Petie- need a digger and puck retriever. Kuz goes down to help the 3rd line.

Garland has been sucking! He does not deserve top-line minutes. He should sit instead of Hogs, but since the organization is trying to build his trade value they won't do that. Mikheyev is supposed to be the F1 on that line, he's supposed to be the primary digger. You wonder a little about his fitness level on a three games in four nights run coming off the knee injury.

26 minutes ago, footsteps said:

If the Canucks had won last night, I would've been okay with a loss today, but now...

Lets do this.png

Long winning streak with each of the last three getting worse.  Good energy last night, but ineffective 5v5 and increasingly ineffective 5v4.  I feel like they're not done their slow decline yet......happy to be wrong

1 minute ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

Garland has been sucking! He does not deserve top-line minutes. He should sit instead of Hogs, but since the organization is trying to build his trade value they won't do that. Mikheyev is supposed to be the F1 on that line, he's supposed to be the primary digger. You wonder a little about his fitness level on a three games in four nights run coming off the knee injury.

Try watching more than just the highlights package

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Long winning streak with each of the last three getting worse.  Good energy last night, but ineffective 5v5 and increasingly ineffective 5v4.  I feel like they're not done their slow decline yet......happy to be wrong

Try watching more than just the highlights package

Clubs go through ups and downs. Good clubs eke out points doting some of their down turns. We’ve been on a down turn for a few games now. The upswing will come soon enough. Then we will win a bunch in a row. And in that upturn we will list a game or two we were the better club on the night. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Clubs go through ups and downs. Good clubs eke out points doting some of their down turns. We’ve been on a down turn for a few games now. The upswing will come soon enough. Then we will win a bunch in a row. And in that upturn we will list a game or two we were the better club on the night. 

Most likely, though I think this is more of a settlement to who they are....... Likely wild card team who can look great at times and less than great sometimes.  If they can play 600 hockey from now they should be good for the post season

• Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

Garland has not been putting up points but has been one of the harder working Canucks and his battle level is high.

Hoglander is still establishing himself, much like Kuzmenko last year when fans would lose their minds about him being scratched you will see Hoglander in and out as he is given the same coaching.

Much ado about nothing.