[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

Well, given day drinking has started - @Alflives can't empty all the bottles on his own - I have had an epiphany on exactly what the Canucks need:

1) Built like Byfluglien

2) Wheels like Mikheyev

3) Shoots right

4) Plays D and can fill in on forward in a pinch

5) Scores 30+ goals while punching your face in doing it

Anyone know if said player is available as an UFA?

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

Garland has been sucking! He does not deserve top-line minutes. He should sit instead of Hogs, but since the organization is trying to build his trade value they won't do that. Mikheyev is supposed to be the F1 on that line, he's supposed to be the primary digger. You wonder a little about his fitness level on a three games in four nights run coming off the knee injury.

Mik isn't built to be a digger, Garland was fighting on the boards yesterday.  Never thought of that but a few points would up his trade value too. A huge plus.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

I might have considered sitting Beauvillier for this one, maybe family is in attendance

Maybe he'll play better at home. DeSmith former hab, juulson?

Laffy and Ilya didn't do much in Toronto last night though.

59 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Another potential superstars psyche about to be permanently altered by Bettman’s meddling in the draft process. 

Oh man, imagine if Vancouver had won that draft. Bedard on the Canucks with the great start. 😛

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well, given day drinking has started - @Alflives can't empty all the bottles on his own - I have had an epiphany on exactly what the Canucks need:

1) Built like Byfluglien

2) Wheels like Mikheyev

3) Shoots right

4) Plays D and can fill in on forward in a pinch

5) Scores 30+ goals while punching your face in doing it

Anyone know if said player is available as an UFA?

So you're looking for a unicorn?

5 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

How much did that cost?

Entirely too much.

• Haha 1

Crap. I pay big money for NHL hockey but they black out MTL games even though I live in Gatineau. I guess they also want me to buy TVA or TSN or whatever. It's so much cheaper and easier in the USA. The CRTCA sucks with their monopolies everywhere. I'd appreciate a feed if any are up for this one.

Thanks

• Sad 1