[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens, Bell Centre, Nov 12 - 4PM PST (7PM EST), the Well Frack, 2 outta 3 ain't bad game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Thought Hoglander was one of the better players yesterday....hopefully it was just a numbers game with the decision to sit him out. 

Nope.  Made 3 mistakes on one shift that lead to a goal against.  He wasn't alone. But someone has to come out. 

1 minute ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Thought Hoglander was one of the better players yesterday....hopefully it was just a numbers game with the decision to sit him out. 

I imagine it was Beau or Hogs. Beau playing close to home, friends family there. That's probably the tie breaker and shows the class Tochett has.

8 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

As a parent it truly is awful to think about. It's awful watching your parents going through it I couldn't imagine watching your own child. 

We have 3 kids and thankfully all three are healthy and happy. A friend however had to make trips to Children’s hospital, luckily nothing serious, for checkups and sometimes I went with him. After the first visit there, amazing place, my wife and I started generously donating to them every Christmas, a few years later we decided to also donate to Canucks Place, another fabulous organization, and we have been doing so for 25 years now. No kid should ever be sick and no parent you ever have to deal with it.

• Like 2