[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens // November 12, 2023

Rubik

1 hour ago, snowman955 said:

I would never use the word Hate , dislike yes.

Your use of 8 players mentioned do not apply. Each and everyone of them have more than made up for the giveaways.

If the  🦒 is on your favorite list, l respect  that. Be ready to own up to it.

No l won't be in retaliation mode. I merely point out weakness.

each and everyone? so what about cole then? let's just compare defenceman. myers have more points, better +/-, 1/3 the giveaways, more hits, better advance stats in 95% of the category. the only stats cole is better in is he has 4 more blocks in 30+ more mins of ice time. I don't have a favorite list nor will he be on there if i do have one, but unlike you i'm not bias and actually watch the game without tainted glasses. have he made mistakes? for sure.. but overall in the last 8-10 games he's been much better and actually played decent 90% of the time.

there are plenty of people that hates myers and dislike him.. but even they can agree myer have been good in the last 8-10 games. so yes i would say your view is bias and based on your personal dislike of the players rather than the overall play. like you would focus and blow up on a goal he gave up and go on and on about it complaining about it and just ignore the rest of the game. 

and this is nothing against cole as i think he's been great for the canucks. 

Edited by wai_lai416
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure Edmonton will get a little coaching bump but their structure and team build is just so poor not to mention their goalie. That game against NYI was a big boost for them but they can't play like that every game - Drai and McDavid dropping 5 points, Skinner 30+ saves and the rest of the team blanked. Not a long-term recipe for success.

Let's just hope we get all our wins in away from this coaching bump though.

17 hours ago, Alflives said:

Exactly! Benning gave Myers a contract that made him need to play as a top four. When Myers plays a more protected bottom pairing role he’s quite effective. 

Totally. He's got size, speed, decent level of snarl and could move up to play 2nd pairing in a pinch. We'd love the guy if he was making 3m on the 3rd pairing. You need guys like this in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Not the best scheduling with playing the Islanders tomorrow at home then zipping over to Calgary (lose an hour) to play them on OUR home stand. 

That's tough. Course then we continue with our home stand after that. Guess the League figured the Flames would need the help and are doing

their part to do so. 🤒

jt's commute to Rogers arena from north van takes longer than the flight to Calgary, and sitting on the lion's gate feels like time is moving backwards. 

1 hour ago, tas said:

jt's commute to Rogers arena from north van takes longer than the flight to Calgary, and sitting on the lion's gate feels like time is moving backwards. 

Same old @tasJust arguing for the sake of arguing... 😁

Did we forget the commute from where ever they live to the airport in Richmond and preboard waiting time and then flight duration time and then landing and getting baggage and then going to the hotel?

Thats if they don't travel as a team from Rogers Arena and have to travel back in time from lion's gate bridge to Rogers and then take the team bus to the airport... 

Like why would you even bother arguing whether a home game is preferred over taking a flight (albeit a short one) to go play in another province? 

Sheesh

• Cheers 1

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
42 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Same old @tasJust arguing for the sake of arguing... 😁

Did we forget the commute from where ever they live to the airport in Richmond and preboard waiting time and then flight duration time and then landing and getting baggage and then going to the hotel?

Thats if they don't travel as a team from Rogers Arena and have to travel back in time from lion's gate bridge to Rogers and then take the team bus to the airport... 

Like why would you even bother arguing whether a home game is preferred over taking a flight (albeit a short one) to go play in another province? 

Sheesh

dude, it was pretty clearly a joke about jt miller's choice of real estate. 

time to unwad them those underpants you've got twisted.