[Shitpost] Ken Holland fired, Connor McDavid takes over as president of hockey operations and general manager

Coconuts

6 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Word has it that McDavid may even lead a coup and overthrow Daryl Katz, which I'd personally welcome.

We are entering a new era of angry Connor McDavid led Edmonton Oilers hockey, not that you'd be able to tell by looking at McDavid because he only has his default facial expressions: shellshocked, annoyed, and bored.

wuz traveling or i would have been here earlier

lets fill out the rest of that front office

ive got some frontrunner candidates:

image.thumb.png.08e28ea653939cb2d5daeb804f4a8230.png

And lets not forget

His Hi - - - - - - 

Our lord

the one true 

image.thumb.png.9d5a323d0cf63808585983c1bc3394cd.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 112 said:

Word on the street is McDavid plans to trade himself to a contender.

ive also heard this

unfortunately he couldnt come to an agreement with himself on a contract number, so he will have to part ways with himself. He certainly wishes himself the best!

• Thanks 1

You know what's weird?

I actually feel bad for Edmonton, Calgary, and Winnipeg.  It's the Canadian in me and I do have a soft spot for small Canadian market.  Even Ottawa can be lumped in here.

As much as I enjoy seeing Edmonton and Calgary suffer, I don't went them to suffer to a point where players don't want to sign with these three teams for the long term.  It's just the Canadian in me.   

Would be a shame if any one of Calgary, Edmonton, or Winnipeg ended up losing its franchise one day (i.e. ownership relocating).   

I can't say I was happy with what went on with Winnipeg (i.e. Dubois, Byfuglien, Trouba, Laine, etc.), Calgary (Gaudreau, Tkachuk, Toffoli, etc), and what looks like will happen in Edmonton (McDavid and Draisaitl inevitably leaving).